Sadly I have stopped taking orders to the UK because they're expecting us to collect and remit VAT. You can still use my Etsy store to make purchases until everything is more clear: Link
I'm still taking orders to the European Union but you will owe VAT when your order gets to you and your package might be delayed during processing. Placing your order on my Etsy store might get the packages to you faster: Link
My order arrived damaged/misprinted, what do I do?
Please send me an email at email@example.com to report the problem and add a picture of the item.
When is my order shipping?
Enamel pins, patches, lanyards, notepads, button ups and stickers are shipped twice a week, mostly Mondays and Fridays. T-shirts, sweatshirts, tank tops, tote bags, mugs etc, usually take from 3 to 10 days to print and ship directly from the printer.
How do you ship stickers?
Stickers are shipped with a simple envelope and stamp to keep shipping prices low. This free shipping option doesn't come with tracking but you have the option to upgrade to a tracked First Class package at check out.
Are International Orders tracked?
Yes, ALL international orders come with tracking now unless they're stickers shipping alone.
In order for you to prolong the life of the print on apparel, we suggest following the care instructions below:
- Printed apparel like T-Shirts, Tank Tops, Sweatshirts, Hoodies: Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners. Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life. Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
- All Over tote bags: Wash at any temperature setting without affecting quality. But we recommend washing with like colors, as the polyester fabric may make colors run. High temperatures during washing and drying may shrink the fabric.
- All-over printed apparel like skirts and leggings: All-over printed apparel can be machine-washed cold with like colors, but without bleach. You can tumble-dry the apparel on low heat. It can't be ironed or dry-cleaned.
- Joggers: These have a slightly different fabric so while they can be machine-washed cold with like colors without bleach and ironed on low heat, they can't be tumble-dried or dry-cleaned.
- Button-Ups: Wash cold. Hang to dry.
- Desk mats and mouse pads: Submerge in soapy warm water and scrub with a clean rag. Rinse and air dry.
How do exchanges work?
If you'd like to exchange your garment for a different size all you have to do is pay for the required shipping. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning the item.
What do I do if my package is lost in the mail?
If your tracking hasn't been updated in some time please contact your local post office and request a search for the package, you can also do this online. In most cases the package will reappear.
International packages take at least one month to get to their destination. If more than a month has passed since the package was shipped and you still haven't received it please contact me so I can make an insurance claim.
What do I do if my package was marked as "Delivered" but it's not in my mailbox?
If your package was marked as delivered but you didn't receive it please contact your local post office and ask to verify it was delivered to the right address. If your package was stolen from your address then make a police report.
I only received part of my order, where is the rest?
I ship stickers, notepads, washi, ties, button ups, midi skirts, journals, enamel pins and patches from my own home but everything else is printed by a manufacturer and shipped separately. If you buy an enamel pin and a shirt you might receive two packages. If you would like the tracking information for any items in your order please contact me at email@example.com